Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: My Fellow Canadiens........

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Hope i spelled that right. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Im wondering if the Mc donalds out there still have the mini NHL replica throphys?


    trophy


    If they are you think you might could hook me up with them all?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Spore's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    2,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wasn't that a last year thing?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member *PORTHOS*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2001
    Posts
    4,658
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    it was last year
    I had them all but gave em to chaser
    [img]smile.gif[/img]

    I think I still have a VEZINA TROPHY THOUGH. I have o check but if I find it I could send it to you my friend

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 0193081's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    3,000
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Considering there's no hockey this year... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the info guys, thats why i asked. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member *PORTHOS*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2001
    Posts
    4,658
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    McDonald in the US should do this with the Stanley Cup and the trophies from the NFL, NBA, MLB , Indy 500 and why not the Heisman Trophy
    [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by *PORTHOS*:
    McDonald in the US should do this with the Stanley Cup and the trophies from the NFL, NBA, MLB , Indy 500 and why not the Heisman Trophy
    [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">They don't do it cause their to busy with the little merrymaid or poka-a-Honest, or a million other stupid disney movies.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member *PORTHOS*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2001
    Posts
    4,658
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    long gone.
    I was s'posed to ship the Stanely to someone, but I forget who...
    it goes with a Spawn Hockey custom now...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •